The DMP and audience segmentation consultant should be able to work with marketing and business stakeholders and help them work through test cases and then understand the insights and where adjustments can be made. The candidate must also possess strong analytical skills and demonstrable experience designing and managing programmatic campaigns.
You must have strong communication skills and be able to quickly synthesize complex data into actionable recommendations. In addition to execution, you will need to assess and evaluate the current offerings within the DMP industry to provide recommendation on the program and technology.
- 2+ years total professional experience within a digital marketing or online media organization
- Minimum Bachelors degree required. Major in a quantitative field preferred
- Knowledge of programmatic industry
- Knowledge of digital industry practices and performance measurements
- Communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated problem solving, decision making, and leadership skills required
- Experience with major web analytics tools e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.
- Direct experience with Adobe Audience Manager, Oracle Bluekai or Krux
- Manage day to day client relationships focused on data
- Manage day to day relationship with DMP (Data Management Platform)
- Prepare data strategy presentation and drive integration in optimization/marketing plan focused on audience details
- Lead presentations and discussion regarding DMP strategy and execution
- Build and maintain relationships with audience data partners