data for breakfast
Centraals and Oracle Poland invite you to Data for Dinner meetup, edition January’20. The lead topic is as always – big data in marketing. But this edition is slightly or even mostly focused on mobile data. We are going to cover:
- Using data to drive consumer engagement
- User level web analytics across multiple platforms
- Mobile marketing analytics
- Organizing for customer data management
- Consumer behaviour tracking
Language of the event: Polish / English
Get the full agenda on event web page.
Fill in the form to participate in the event
Registration is open
How to join?
register → get confirmation → come
The event will be hosted and lead by Centraals Europe SA.
Co-host and sponsor: Oracle Polska Sp. z o.o.
No costs are applied but registration is required. Number of participants is limited.
Nearby 180 underground parking places within the Warsaw Spire complex (access from Grzybowska Street and Łucka Street)